- The present Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") govern and set out the terms and conditions of APEBE r.o. (registered office: Ružový háj 4281/55 929 01 Dunajská Streda, Slovakia, registration number: 54883318, tax ID number: 2121808348, EUID: SKORSR.54883318, hereinafter referred to as the "Service Provider"), on the website https://paristick.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the "Website", "Platform"), the conditions of use of the service for the purchase of tickets, season tickets and packages of various tickets (hereinafter referred to as "Tickets") and possibly other products, as well as the rights and obligations arising between the Service Provider, the operator of the attraction/Programme Organiser (hereinafter referred to as „Organiser”, „Programme Organiser”) and the Customer (hereinafter referred to as the "Customer", "Client").
- This document is not filed, is concluded in electronic form, is written in English and does not qualify as a written contract.
- The present GTC shall apply to all e-commerce services provided within the European Union through the The use of the service offered by the Website and the rules for the provision of the service are governed by DIRECTIVE 2000/31/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 8 June 2000 on certain legal aspects of information society services, in particular electronic commerce, in the Internal Market ("Directive on electronic commerce") and the legislation adopted to implement it.
- The Slovak law, in particular the relevant provisions of the Slovak Civil Code, shall apply to the issues not regulated in the present GTC and to the interpretation of the present The mandatory provisions of the relevant legislation are binding on all parties without any specific stipulation.
The Customer may purchase the Tickets of his/her choice from the Service Provider or, through the intermediary of the Service Provider, from the Service Provider's Partner through the website. The services and Tickets covered by the present GTC may be purchased by companies, organisations or natural persons over the age of 18. The provision of any personal data also constitutes a statement by the Customer that he/she is over the age of 18. By clicking on the "Confirm and Pay" button, the Customer accepts the terms and conditions of the contract for the Service, the provisions of the present GTC and the specific terms and conditions applicable to the purchase of Tickets.
- With express mutual declarations made after acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions, an online sales contract is concluded between the Customer and the Service Provider or Partner.
- The Service Provider shall publish the text of the present GTC in force at any time and available for download by the Customer on the website. The Service Provider reserves the right to unilaterally modify the present GTC. The modification shall enter into force 8 days after the date of uploading on the website.
- The following terms shall have the following meanings in the present GTC:
Service provider: the APEBE s.r.o., represented by the person authorised to act on its behalf on the basis of a mandate or power of attorney, in accordance with the rules of civil law and the articles of association or internal regulations of the APEBE s.r.o..
Website/Platform: means the online platform operated by the Service Provider, together with the associated software solutions and databases, on which and by means of which the Service Provider is entitled to provide the Service, i.e. to sell Tickets, either independently or on the basis of agreements
Ticket: a movable property that contains or is connected to digital content or a digital service in such a way that, in the absence of the digital content or digital service concerned, the Ticket would not be able to fulfil its functions
Customer: the Customer who, using the IT support provided on the website, purchases the Ticket of his/her choice from the Service Provider or the Partner through the intermediary of the Service Provider.
Partner: means the person entitled to sell Tickets in accordance with the law and the relevant official regulations and registers, who or which concludes the Contract for the use of the Services.
Payment system means the server-based electronic money system established and operated by the issuer and the electronic money service provided by the issuer. Online credit card payments are made through the Stripe system. Credit card details are not passed to the merchant.
Establishment and modification of the purchase, contract
- The Customer may place an electronic order for the Tickets indicated on the website by clicking on the icons of the Ticket of his/her choice. By clicking on the selected Ticket, the Customer can view the higher resolution images, the detailed description of the Ticket, select the date that suits him/her, specify the quantitative characteristics (number of items, language of the guided tour, etc.). The customer must provide their full name, telephone contact details and email address at the time of purchase. Then, after pressing the "Confirm and Pay" button, you can enter your credit card details on the online payment page.
- The Customer shall be solely responsible for the correctness, truthfulness and accuracy of the data provided by the Customer at the time of purchase. Neither the Service Provider nor the Partners shall be liable for the inaccuracy or untruthfulness of the data provided by the Customer, nor for any loss of rights, damage, non-material damage, additional costs, whatever the cause (costs, penalties, fees, etc.).
- After completing the purchase, the website automatically redirects the Customer to the website of the relevant payment The payment of the Ticket fee is made through Stripe or PayPal, therefore the Customer expressly agrees that the Service Provider will block the amount equivalent to the Ticket fee on the Customer's bank account using the above electronic payment system. By blocking the amount equivalent to the price of the Ticket as set out above, the purchase shall be deemed to be finalised. After payment, the electronic Ticket will be delivered to the email address provided by the Customer in virtually real time, immediately. The Ticket cannot be delivered and will be delivered electronically by the Service Provider. The execution of the service is automatic.
- The Customer shall pay the price of the Ticket in advance via the online payment system. In all cases, the price of the Ticket shall be the price indicated on the website at the time of purchase, which the Customer shall pay in The price of the Ticket is the gross price.
- If the Service Provider accepts the Customer's purchase and the Service Provider informs the Customer by email, a sales contract (hereinafter referred to as "sales contract") is concluded between the Customer and the Service Provider for the ordered Tickets at the time of the acceptance declaration. The sales contract cannot be downloaded, is not filed and does not refer to a code of conduct.
- If a sales contract is concluded on the basis of the Customer's purchase, the Service Provider will automatically assign an identification number to the purchase. The identification number identifies the purchase and the Ticket purchased.
- In the case of a disagreement, the date of the conclusion of the sales contract shall be considered the date on which the Service Provider sends the automatic electronic mail of the declaration of acceptance to the e-mail address provided by the Customer, regardless of when the Customer became aware of the declaration or whether he/she became aware of it.
- In all cases, the place of conclusion of the contract of sale shall be deemed to be the registered office of the Service Provider.
- The place of performance of the sales contract is always the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
- The contract of sale is for a specific term, until its completition.
- The Customer may withdraw from the purchase at any time by sending an electronic message from the e-mail address provided at the time of purchase, with the following legal If the Customer
- cancels at least 24 hours before the start of the Access Programme, the price paid will be refunded to the Customer,
- if the Customer cancels less than 24 hours before the start of the Access Programme, the price paid will not be refunded to the Customer.
- The Service Provider shall ensure that the Tickets are sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer at the time of purchase.
- Invoice: The Service Provider shall issue an electronic invoice to the Customer for proof of payment, after confirmation of the purchase and payment, to the email address provided by the Customer. Acceptance of the present GTC is deemed to be the electronic bill acceptor's consent. After accepting the GTC, the Customer agrees to the issuance of an electronic invoice by the Service Provider.
In accordance with the above, by placing the order, amending the order and accepting the present GTC, the Customer expressly agrees to receive the electronic invoice issued by the Service Provider and in compliance with the legislation in effect, and to download it from the Invoice Letter sent by the Service Provider by the date specified therein.
An electronic invoice issued by the Service Provider is an electronically issued accounting document, which is fully compliant with accounting and VAT legislation and is fully identifiable for tax administration purposes. Invoices issued electronically must be stored electronically in accordance with the legislation in effect. The original electronic Invoice, as an electronically issued accounting document, is the authentic proof of the existence of rights and obligations in relation to the payment of tax.
On the basis of the above, the Customer who purchases on the Service Provider's website will receive an electronic invoice for his/her order, which will be sent by the Service Provider at the latest together with the Ticket.
The website and its content
- The Service Provider undertakes to maintain and operate the website https://paristick.com , through which the Buyers can find out about and order the After sending the order, the Customer will receive an automatic confirmation e- mail.
- The Service Provider shall ensure that the data/information uploaded about the Tickets remain available to the Buyers on the website.
- The Service Provider shall not participate in the organisation and operation of the Programme, and its activity and responsibility shall be limited to its participation in the sale of Tickets. The Service Provider is accordingly considered to be a trader. It is the responsibility of the Programme Organiser to ensure that the Programme is carried out as The Service Provider does not have any liability in relation to the quality, conduct, realization or failure of the Programme attended with the purchased Ticket.
- The Customer acknowledges that due to the nature of the Internet, the continuous operation of the System may be interrupted despite the prior knowledge and intention of the Service Provider. Accordingly, the Service Provider does not guarantee the fault-free and uninterrupted operation of the Service and the related website or that access to the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- The Service Provider is entitled to suspend the Service in whole or in part for maintenance of the Service or the related website or for other security reasons without any prior notice or information.
- The Service Provider shall make every effort to provide the information received from the Programme Organisers to interested However, the Service Provider shall not be liable for the information and content related to the individual Programmes on the Service's website, which are recorded in the system by the Service Provider's staff on the basis of the information received from the Programme Organiser.
- The Service Provider shall only be liable for damages caused by intentional or grossly negligent errors for which it is responsible. The extent of liability shall not exceed the value of the purchase transaction.
- The Customer acknowledges that the Service Provider is not liable for any damage or misuse that occurs during or as a result of payment by credit card.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damage caused by the Customer, the Programme Organiser or the contractual or unlawful acts or negligence of third parties.
- The Customer may use the interface of the Website solely at his/her own risk and accepts that the Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use of the Website beyond the liability for intentional or criminal damage or breach of contract causing harm to life, physical health or health.
- The Customer shall ensure that the use of the Website does not directly or indirectly violate the rights of third parties or the law.
Rules applicable to the Programme
- The Organiser/Operator is responsible for the Programme and for ensuring that it is carried out as advertised. The Customer acknowledges that the Service Provider shall not assume any liability in connection with the holding of the Programme visited with the purchased Ticket, the quality of its participation, the conduct and holding of the Programme. The service relationship and service obligation in connection with participation in the Programme shall be established between the person presenting the Ticket and the Organiser. This legal relationship is defined in the rules and regulations of the Programme/Event and on the official website of the organiser/operator. The Service Provider shall therefore not be a party to any dispute between the Organiser/Operator and the Customer (or the holder of the Ticket) arising from the inadequacy of the quality of the Programme or the failure to deliver the Programme. Acceptance of the Rules of Procedure shall be obligatory at the time of purchase of the Tickets and at the time of entry.
- The Ticket is freely transferable, unless the Ticket is personalised and/or the Programme organiser disposes otherwise, in which case the Programme's data sheet shall contain rules to this effect. The Customer declares that the Ticket will only be transferred to another person if the new holder has accepted the Service Provider's and the Programme organiser's GTC, the Data Management Information and the Programme's rules.
- The start time indicated on the Ticket is indicative and may differ from the actual start time.
- In some cases, Tickets may only entitle the holder to visit certain areas within the Programme.
- All persons visiting the Programme do so at their own risk. Although the Programme Organiser will make every reasonable effort to ensure the safe conduct of the Programme, the Service Provider shall not be liable for any irresponsible behaviour of visitors. The Programme may not be visited while under the influence of intoxication, drugs or other mind-altering substances, even if a valid Ticket is presented.
- The Programme may be audio and video recorded, on which the visitors of the Programme may be recorded; the visitor of the Programme may not make any claims against the Programme Organiser or the Service Provider.
- The Programme Organiser may remove any visitor who violates the conditions of participation, the rules of the Programme or the premises of the institution where the Programme is held, or the instructions of the security service or other law enforcement agencies, in order to ensure the safe conduct of the Programme and the uninterrupted entertainment of visitors to the Programme. The Service Provider shall not be liable to pay any compensation in the event of exclusion for such a reason.
Consequences of incorrect performance by the Service Provider
- If the Service Provider
- does not send the purchased Ticket,
- the Service Provider is in default of sending the purchased Ticket,
the Service Provider is in default of performance, with the following legal consequences:
- If the Service Provider
- does not send the purchased Ticket,
- the Service Provider is in default of sending the purchased Ticket,
the Customer may cancel the purchase and request a refund of the price of the Ticket. In such cases, the Service Provider is obliged to refund the price of the Ticket within 5 days by bank transfer to the bank account provided by the Customer.
- In the event of defective performance, the Service Provider shall immediately inform the Customer of the cause, taking into account the nature of the cause.
- The Parties are exempted from legal consequences in connection with the non- performance or partial performance of their obligations under this contract if the delay, defective performance or non-performance is due to vis maior. Vis maior shall be understood to mean circumstances arising as a result of unforeseeable events occurring after the signing of this contract and beyond the control of the Parties. Such circumstances shall be deemed to include, but not be limited to, war, earthquake, fire, disease, explosion, general shortage of materials and fuel, accident. The Party affected by the vis maior shall notify the other Party of the occurrence or cessation of the vis maior situation within 3 (three) days.
- If the Service Provider distributes a Ticket in respect of which the Customer has a right of withdrawal in respect of an off-premises contract in accordance with DIRECTIVE 2011/83/EU OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the Service Provider shall create the conditions for the Customer to be able to exercise it properly.
- The Service Provider expressly draws the Customer's attention to the fact that the Customer may not exercise the right of withdrawal in the cases provided for in Article 16 of DIRECTIVE 2011/83/EU OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights:
- in case of service contracts, after full performance of the service, where performance has begun with the consumer's express prior consent and the consumer's knowledge that he will lose his right of withdrawal once the trader has fully performed the contract
- in case of the sale of goods or services whose price depends, in a way beyond the trader's control, on possible fluctuations in the financial markets during the withdrawal period;
- in the case of the sale of goods which have been prepared in accordance with the consumer's specifications or are clearly personalised for the consumer;
- in the case of the sale of perishable goods or goods with a short shelf life;
- in case of the sale of goods in sealed packaging which, for health or hygiene reasons, cannot be returned after the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- in case of the sale of goods which, by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other products after dispatch;
- in the case of the sale of alcoholic beverages the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract but the delivery of which can take place only after 30 days and the real value of which depends on market fluctuations beyond the trader's control;
- in the case of contracts where the consumer has expressly requested the trader to visit him in order to carry out urgent repair or maintenance work. If, on the occasion of such an outgoing service, the trader offers services or goods in addition to those expressly requested by the consumer and to the replacement parts used to carry out the maintenance or repair, these additional services or goods are already covered by the right of withdrawal;
- in the case of the sale of sound or video recordings in sealed packaging and of sealed computer software, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- in case the sale of newspapers, periodicals and magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts;
- in case of contracts concluded by public auction;
- in the case of the provision of accommodation other than housing, goods transport, car hire, catering or services related to leisure activities, where a specific performance date or period is specified in the contract;
- in the case of the sale of digital content recorded on a non-tangible medium, where the performance has been initiated with the prior express consent of the consumer, who has acknowledged that he/she thereby loses the right of withdrawal.
- The Customer may exercise the right of withdrawal by sending a clear declaration to the Service The declaration may also be made using the model declaration in Annex I, point B) of the DIRECTIVE 2011/83/EU OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights.
- In the event that the Service Provider accepts the withdrawal and, if necessary, the Customer has returned the Ticket and decides to refund the Customer, the Service Provider shall refund the Customer the full amount paid by the Customer as consideration, including the costs incurred in connection with the performance.
- The Service Provider will not investigate the validity or possible refusal of the refund. The Service Provider shall make the refund to the Customer in the same way as the payment method used by the Customer.
Rules for Tickets purchased from a Service Provider’s Partner through the Service Provider
- The Service Provider shall display on the Platform information about the Tickets sold by its Partners and the Partner's ticketing website where the Customer can purchase the Ticket. The information, content and Tickets on the data page of a website are always determined by the Partner. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any omissions in this data sheet or for the business conduct of the Partner.
- There is an agency relationship between the Partner and the Service Provider, on the basis of which the Service Provider, acting independently, is entitled to mediate the Partner's contracts with the Customers.
- If the Customer purchases a Ticket from the Partner, the contract of sale is concluded between the Partner and the Customer.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable:
- for any inaccuracy or omission in the descriptive information (prices, information, cancellation conditions, etc.) provided by the Partner to the Service Provider,
- for the services provided or Tickets offered by the Partner; or
- or any personal injury, death, property damage, or other direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages, losses or expenses suffered or incurred by the User, whether in action of law, error or controversy, gross negligence, wilful misrepresentation, omission, default, misrepresentation, damage or strict liability attributable (in whole or in part) to the Partner, including any emergency or any event beyond the control of the Service Provider.
- The Partner is responsible for the accuracy of the information published by the Partner, and the Service Provider excludes any liability in this regard.
Intellectual property rights
- The Customer undertakes to respect and not to infringe the intellectual property rights of the Service Provider, including the computer program works of the Service Provider running on the website.
- The entire content of the Website, in particular the data, information, images, descriptions, texts, graphics and the design, appearance and structure of the Website, the implementation of certain functions, are the exclusive property of the Service Provider or the Service Provider has the right to use them and as such are protected by copyright under Directive 2001/29/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 22 May 2001 on the harmonisation of certain aspects of copyright and related rights in the information society and the relevant national legislation. Their use without the prior written consent of the Service Provider infringes the copyright of the Service Provider and shall entail legal consequences. Links to the Website may be placed on other sites, provided that the link leads to the main page of the Website, but links to internal pages of the Website are only permitted with the prior consent of the Service Provider in the case of links to the content of the entire page. In no case may the link be made in such a way that the Website or any of its internal pages or content is perceived as the content of another website.
- Under no circumstances shall the use of the Service result in the source code being reverse-engineered, reversed or in any other way infringed by anyone in any way of the Service Provider's intellectual property rights. It is also prohibited to adapt or reverse engineer the content of the Website or any part of it; to use any application that can modify or index the Website or any part of it (e.g. search engine or any other reverse engine).
Information provided under the legislation
- Information provided pursuant to Article 5 of Directive 2000/31/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 8 June 2000 on electronic commerce and the relevant national legislation, whether or not the Service Provider provides its services free of charge: APEBE r.o. (registered office: Ružový háj 4281/55 929 01 Dunajská Streda, Slovakia, registration number: 54883318, tax number: 2121808348, EUID: SKORSR.54883318
- The name of the Service Provider is APEBE r.o.
- Registered office of the Service Provider: Ružový háj 4281/55 929 01 Dunajská Streda, Slovakia
- Registration number of the Service Provider: 54883318
- Tax number of the Service Provider: 2121808348
- EUID of the Service Provider: 54883318
- Representative of the Service Provider: Kovalcsik Ágnes
- E-mail address of the Service Provider: admin@ com
- Provider's telephone number: +3620/808-7052
- The person providing hosting services for the Service Provider and its contact details is: Tárhely.Eu Szolgáltató Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság (registered office: 1144 Budapest, Ormánság utca 4., X. floor, door 241, company registration number: 01-09-909968, tax number: 01-09-909968, telephone number: +36 1 789 2789, e-mail address: email@example.com)
- The Contract concluded by using the Website is free of charge and is concluded by accessing or using the Website in English. The Contract does not constitute a written contract and is not registered by the Service Provider.
- Information provided pursuant to DIRECTIVE 2011/83/EU OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, regardless of the fact that all services provided by the Service Provider are free of charge and without any time and space restrictions.
- The Service Provider has taken the necessary security measures in connection with the operation of the Website, which includes the protection of all data content generated in connection with the use of the Website.
- The data content displayed can be viewed in the browser of all major operating systems.
How to complain
- The Service Provider's aim is to provide the Service in a satisfactory quality and to the Customer's full If the Customer, who is a consumer, has a complaint about the Service and its performance, he may communicate his complaint to the contact details provided in clause 58.
- The Service Provider shall immediately investigate the oral complaint and remedy it as necessary. If the Customer does not agree with the handling of the complaint, the Service Provider shall immediately take a record of the complaint and its position on the complaint and provide a copy of the record to the Customer by e-mail. If it is not possible to investigate the complaint immediately, the Service Provider shall take a record of the complaint and provide a copy of the record to the Customer by e-mail.
- The Service Provider shall reply to the written complaint in writing by e-mail within 30 days, giving reasons for its rejection of the complaint. The Service Provider shall keep a copy of the reply for 3 years and shall present it to the supervisory authorities upon request.
- If you do not agree with the outcome of the complaint handling, we will provide the following information to Customers who are consumers under the applicable legislation:
- For consumer transaction mediation, you may contact Slovenská obchodná inšpekcia, Spoločnosť ochrany spotrebiteľov (S.O.S) Poprad, Združenie na ochranu práv občana – AVES. Contact details of the bodies:
Slovenská obchodná inšpekcia
Address: Prievozská 32 Bratislava, 82799 Szlovákia
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.soi.sk Telephone: +421258272123
Spoločnosť ochrany spotrebiteľov (S.O.S) Poprad
Address: Bajkalská 2335/3 Poprad, 05801 Szlovákia E-mail: email@example.com
Website: http://www.sospotrebitelov.sk Telephone: 0042152 2861300
Združenie na ochranu práv občana – AVES
Address: Jána Poničana 9 Bratislava , 841 08 Szlovákia E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 0907 908 869
- Conciliation bodies can help to resolve consumer disputes out of court in a much faster and more cost-effective way. Their aim is to reach an agreement between the parties. However, their decisions are not binding in the absence of a declaration of acceptance. On request, the conciliation body can advise on the rights and obligations of consumer.
- In case of a consumer complaint, you can also use the EU online dispute resolution platform, which requires a simple registration on the European Commission's The online platform is available at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show &lng=HU
- The service provider has a duty to cooperate in conciliation board proceedings. In doing so, it must send a letter of reply to the conciliation body and, if it has its seat or establishment in the county, it must ensure the attendance of a person authorised to negotiate a settlement at the hearing.
- As a last resort, the consumer can also take the matter to the competent court, where he or she can even lodge a complaint on a complaint Documentary evidence is still essential.
- For consumer transaction mediation, you may contact Slovenská obchodná inšpekcia, Spoločnosť ochrany spotrebiteľov (S.O.S) Poprad, Združenie na ochranu práv občana – AVES. Contact details of the bodies:
- The sales contract concluded under these GTC establishes a contractual relationship between the Service Provider and the Customer solely as a sales contract. The sales contract does not create an employment relationship between them and shall not be construed as an employment contract by either party.
- The Parties shall accept statements sent by SMS or e-mail as written.
- The parties agree that, taking into account the above, they shall communicate with each other primarily by electronic means, by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address uploaded by the Customer at the time of purchase and by sending an e-mail to the e- mail address of the Service Provider admin@ com. The Parties undertake to maintain the e-mail addresses mentioned above for the duration of the present contract and to monitor the messages received. Any statement sent electronically to the other Party to the designated e-mail address shall be deemed to have been communicated on the working day following the day on which it was sent, irrespective of when it became available to the Party to which it was sent.
- The Parties stipulate that a declaration sent by registered mail to the registered office or residence of the Party to whom the offer is addressed shall be deemed to have been communicated on the 5th (fifth) working day following the date indicated on the offer coupon as the date of dispatch.
- The Parties shall notify the other Party of any changes in their data registered in the Commercial Register, in particular in their address, registered office, representatives, bank account number or personal data within 3 (three) days of the change.
- The Customer declares that the conclusion of the contract and the statements made by the Customer were not made in error or on the basis of false assumptions, and that the statements contained therein reflect a genuine and actual decision of the Customer's will.
- If any provision or part of a provision of the GTC is invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the The parties hereby undertake to replace in such case the invalid or unenforceable provision by a valid or enforceable provision which is as consistent as possible with the spirit and purpose of the provision to be replaced.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute a single statement of intent for the transactional purpose described above, and therefore its division into sections and subheadings is for convenience of reading and reference only, but shall in no way affect its content, interpretation, application or the intended transactional purpose of either Party in this Agreement, and therefore shall not be construed or relied upon to have such effect or purpose.
- Statements, authorisations, objections and agreements made orally or in writing or in any other form in the course of pre-contractual consultations and negotiations on the subject matter of the GTC shall not be binding on the Parties.
- The parties declare that they shall not conceal from each other any fact or circumstance relevant to the contract of sale and its conclusion.
- The Service Provider reserves all rights to distribute and copy any part of its Website by any Without the prior written consent of the Service Provider, any use based on the Copyright Act of the whole or parts of the Websites (reproduction, distribution, adaptation, etc.)
- Any unauthorised use will lead to civil and criminal penalties and liability for damages. By using the Website, the Customer acknowledges that the Service Provider shall be entitled to a penalty in the event of any unauthorised use of its content. The amount of the penalty is EUR 75 per image and EUR 5 per word. The Customer acknowledges that this penalty is not excessive and browses the Site with this in mind.
- If the Service Provider does not exercise its rights under these GTC, the failure to exercise such rights shall not be deemed a waiver of such A waiver of any right hereunder shall be valid only upon the express written declaration to that effect. The occasional failure of the Service Provider to strictly adhere to any term or condition of the GTC shall not constitute a waiver of its subsequent strict adherence to such term or condition.
- These GTC and the sales contract shall be governed by Slovak law. All disputes relating to these GTC and the contract of sale shall be settled by amicable means.
- The current version of the GTC shall be published by the Service Provider on the website; in the event of a dispute between the parties regarding the current version of the GTC, the latest version published on the website shall prevail.
- With regard to matters not regulated in these GTC, the Service Provider shall be governed by the Slovakian laws and regulations in force at the time and the provisions of the authorities applicable to the business activities constituting the Service, in particular the provisions of the Slovak Civil Code, without any special stipulation.
- Please only purchase Tickets if you agree to the above.
- These General Terms and Conditions are effective from 29 October 2022.
- To download and view these Terms and Conditions in a printer-friendly format, please click here.
Slovakia, 29 October 2022.